Free Guide: The Surefire Way to Finding Your Passion
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- As you sit in meetings watching others engage, you feel like a square peg in a round hole. Something doesn’t feel quite right, but you aren’t sure what it is.
- Commuting home from work, you ponder taking the leap into something you love… but you feel trapped by the self-imposed “golden handcuffs.”
- You’ve started to forget what daylight looks like, leaving work each night feeling beaten down, deflated, and uninspired.
- You crave growth, but every day feels perpetually stagnant, like a bad Groundhog’s Day.
- Office politics are wearing you down. It’s starting to feel like The Game of Thrones figuring out whose kingdom you need to fight for in order to survive.
- You suffer from a case of the “shoulds.” I “should” be happy in this role. I “should” follow my family’s/friend’s advice. I “should” suck it up until I retire … because everyone is this miserable, right?
- You want to make a change - but you are like a deer in the headlights frozen by fear (and overwhelmed with where to start.)
- Your stressful days at work are starting to have a trickle-down effect on the rest of your life. Your relationships, your physical health, and your sleep are all suffering from the anxiety you feel at work.
- In your gut, you know this isn’t meant to be your destiny… but you feel stuck trying to figure out what is.
If you find yourself nodding in agreement to any of the above scenarios, I’m here to tell you...
Life doesn’t have to be this hard.
This is where I come in…
As a Certified Career Coach, my job is to:
- Address your inner and outer blocks so you can get out of paralysis and take action.
- Help you develop a clear vision of the life you want to create and the career of your dreams.
- Keep you accountable to stay on track.
- Help you develop an actionable game plan to turn your vision into a reality.
My process and expertise will enable you to cut through all the "noise" that gets in the way of making the really tough decisions.
I help you evaluate the pros and cons of a situation and ask the right questions to help you consider a fresh perspective.
I challenge you to be specific with your career goals, so we can design a strategy to achieve them effectively and efficiently.
Now imagine our work together is complete.
Betty Kempa, CPC, ELI-MP
What will be different in your life once you LOVE the work you do?
- As you wake up and reach for your phone to check your emails, you do so with excitement and not dread.
- You are no longer living for the weekend. You live for each day.
- You feel yourself growing and expanding and your creativity optimized.
- You can’t wait to go to parties or reunions and share with friends and family your new line of work, because you take pride in it!
- Time flies when you are doing work that you are passionate about. Five p.m. rolls around before you know it. Your values are in perfect alignment with the work you do. When you operate from a place that is an extension of who you are — your true nature — you feel fulfilled and are working with a sense of purpose.
- You feel Passionate about what you do. Authentic. Free.